- We have you covered from head to toe, and for boys to girls, 0 to 100 yrs old, and all year long from winter to summer.
- The golfer in your life will love this monogrammed, personalized golf club head cover that comes with a matching, premium quality terry velour golf towel with grommet to easily attach to golf bag (non-grommet also available).
- Great as individual gifts or for large order tournament tee prizes.
- Premier Performance Covers protects your golf club drivers in style.
- Quality constructed of durable yet fashionable leatherette.
Head cover measures 13.5″L x 6″W x 5″H with a magnetic closure to easily fit over any standard driver and will fit up to a 460cc driver.
- An added feature is a zip top to store tees, divot tools & pencils.
- This design with monogram is centered based on the golf club base and NOT the club shaft. The golf head shaft is
angled to the right of the design and CAN NOT be centered. Please chose selection #2 in drop down in you want
monogram BELOW the design.
1. First Name Middle Name and Last Name ( I will monogram First Name Last Name and Middle Name on your design)
- In the “note to seller” box, please include:
Any change of colors
- Custom design can also be done, but a upgrade digitizing charge must be added along with your order. ( Takes about 21 days or less for custom designs to be completed and shipped)
- Both the cover and towel feature a beautifully embroidered three-letter monogram along with this fun, golf club applique. Cover and towel comes in your choice of red and white, maroon and white, or navy and white.
Just indicate monogram letters (or full name if you wish) in “personalization” upon checkout.
- Consider this gift set for your groomsmen! Putter cover for blade style is available convo for info.
Only top quality embroidery thread is used to ensure color brightness and durability.
Includes 1 leatherette golf club cover and 1 terry velour golf towel. Handmade in the USA.
- I use topping…when you get your item, you may see a clear plastic film. This is water soluble stabilizer and it will dissolve on the first wash.
- Have any questions? Contact Us.