We have you covered from head to toe, and for boys to girls, 0 to 100 yrs old, and all year long from winter to summer.
Infant size fits up to 1 1/2 yrs. red, black, navy, pink ( up to 44 cm)
Toddler sizes red black navy pink white ( up to 52 cm)
Youth to adult there are MANY colors , add in the note to seller the color you want Youth up to 55cm
Toddler Size caps in white fits sixe 1 1/2-5 yrs old ( in white only )
Youth size baseball caps for girls or boys.6-12 in many colors
Adult size. in many colors
ALL ARE ADJUSTABLE.
Please include your choice of hat color and thread color.
the Name or Initials you want on it
and also If you want Script or Block lettering.
Also have listing for adult caps too.
**NOTE: All bows and accessories may have small parts and pose a choking hazard. We do our best to glue and sew all
of these parts. Please double check these for yourself!
**** Fabric used in applique may vary slightly do to availability ****
PLEASE see first page for shop announcements and policies about shipping, returns and other policies.
1. I rushed my order and deliver date says 2 weeks, why?
– All rush orders are moved to the top of our list. You are our next order out the door. Rush order does not
include rush shipping, you must contact us for a price on rush shipping if needed. Please look at policy’s for USPS
2. I saw a picture with long sleeves and a bow, but I didn’t get that.
– We state in listing you need to upgrade to long sleeves and bows are done by request and availablity only.
3. I got my embroidered item and it has these small plastic stuff sticking out some of the stitching, why is this?
– This plastic stuff is topping, it is water soluble and will dissolve after first washing. We try our best to get all
of it off for you but some embroidered lettering is fine. (IE blankets, towels, swaetshirts, monograms)
4. I didn’t get any washing instructions, how do I care for this?
– All embroidery should be turned inside out and washed in cold water on light or gentle cycle with mild soap.Tumble dry
on gentle cycle.If possible on baby outfits, washing by hand is best for long lasting quality.
5. I recieved my order and after a few washing I noticed the embroidery is a little wavey or wrinkled looking.
– If your embroidery looks wavey, you can place a moist sheet or towel over the embroidery and lightly steam press
embroidery area. It should reset the embrodiery to a flat looking position.
6. I bought my item and I changed my mine, can I get a refund?
– After 24hrs from our notifcation NO CANCELATIONS can be accepted. You item is started after 24hrs, as all my items are
hand made and this takes time.
7. I ordered a 3-6 month and it was too big, now what do I do?
– We ask for size and weigh to make our best determination of size. The sizes of bodysuits are standard so please be sure
or convo before you order.
8. I ordered a custom embroidery and it’s not what I though it was, can I get a refund?
– No refunds. We do our best to get exactly what you want. We try to convo/send a proof of design before hand.
9. I found a spelling error can I get a replacement?
– Yes, mail item back to us, we will refund the return shipping costs and ship out a corrected version.
10. I didn’t use my holiday outfit, can I return it for a refund?
– Sorry, no refunds on any items unless it’s a spelling mistake and we are notified immediately after you receive it.
11. I loved my item, I want to help this buyer out but I am not sure how!
– We want all our customers 100% satified. You can leave us positive feedback on our Etsy store and receive a 15% off
There are no reviews yet.